Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 8 Month Birthday Sarah!

Sarah is 8 months old today! She rung in her birthday with a visit to the Pediatrician, she's got a bad cold and was up from 4:30 am-7am coughing! Of course, when I took her in she was just fine, lungs clear, ears fine! This is her 2nd cold in about 3 weeks - gotta love daycare!
So, we spent the rest of the day trying to rest after our early morning hours awake - although Sarah only took a super short nap in the afternoon - which meant a super short nap for Mommy! Ahhhhh, the joys of parenting!

You would never know she was sick, here she is making a wonderful new discovery today...
Chewing on the corner protector of the coffee table

Laughing hysterically when I said "Sarah, what are you doing?" She totally knew what I was saying and kept on doing it - so proud of herself!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy 8 months Sarah! (I can't believe it's been 8 months and then again, it seems like she's been in this life for years).

Love the photos So cute! I totally miss you guys! Wah.

I will be back by Saturday at the latest. Have you guys heard from Winter? I think we might be getting together with him on Sunday? I don't know... I'll call you later!