Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy Kids

This is what my crazy kids are up to:

Sarah, digging in the Tupperware drawer - a serious find for her! Honestly, she is 7 1/2 months old, she shouldn't be doing this yet! Once she pulls herself up, she has to really think about how she is going to get back down, luckily she has a lot of padding on her behind and so far hasn't got too many bruises on the forehead!



Here's Jakob, pretending to be an astronaut. The laundry hamper is the rocket ship, the red mixing bowl was my idea for a spaceman helmet - of course he thought I was crazy, until Sarah and I both put one on, then it was a go! Fortunately we don't have a picture of me with the bowl on my head!

3 comments:

Bexy said...

That face in the first pic - she knows she stumbled on the gold mine!

You can look forward to picking up tupperware off the kitchen floor about 50 times a day now.

-a said...

I want to see you with the bowl on your head! =) You rock! Tupperware is fun!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Oh, yeah my floors are covered with everything - cheerios, toys and soon to be tupperware - what's one more thing!