Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who says orange isn't my color?

Normally when I feed Sarah, I am better at getting the excess into her mouth, but she was diving at the spoon with carrots, so this is what the result was! At first it was like an orange colored lip liner, then went to a full orange lipstick mess!
Sarah is starting to get the hang of putting Cheerios into her mouth - the ratio is about 1 in 10 that actually make it to the mouth! You can see in the second picture, she actually accomplished getting the cheerio into her mouth!

Carrots, Sweet Sweet Carrots!


Sweet Success!


Side Note - I am posting so many pics lately as my parents and other family members are totally loving the daily updates and missing the kiddos. My Mom can now pull the blog up at work, so it will probably be a daily picture post - until I go back to work - uggh.

No comments: