Monday, July 28, 2008

Recently overheard Jakob saying...

"Do Lions eat cantaloupe?" (meaning Antelope)

"I have a chin ache." (but was pointing to his neck)

"Is resting a chore?"

While we were hiking:
"We don't leave trash in the forest because the forest men would get mad...and the deer don't like to live in trash."
"What do the tree roots do...oh, they get the vitermins (vitamins) for the tree to grow."

While at the Adidas store tonight:
"Can I touch this statue (mannequin)?"
Me: "Yes, but gently" Jakob proceeds to shake her hand but not very gently, I tell him to touch gently and turn my back to him, as I turn around again, I find him touching the mannequin in her butt crack.
Me: "Don't touch her there, why are you doing that?"
Jakob: "Because I like too." (big grin)

"This would be a nice sweater for Sarah...it's too bad we didn't get Sarah a new sweater" (also while we were at the Adidas store)

I got Jakob a book from the library today on insects, when he saw it he said "I love bugs and sects (insects), spiders are my favorite but just the good spiders...are there good spiders?" "Spiders only eat bad bugs, not the good ones, right."

Also got a book called "Hello, Hello" it's about how animals say hello to each other, there is a part about polar bears, Jakob asked "How do polar bears stay warm in all that snow?"

No comments: