Sunday, August 5, 2007

Weekend

We had my Uncle Jacob and my Grandma Willy (GG Willy to Jakob) here for a visit this weekend. We had such a great time with them. My Grandma calls Jakob her "little darling" and Jakob thought that was really cute, he keeps saying "I like GG Willy she calls me little darling." So cute!
My Uncle Jacob and my Grandma stayed at the Northrup Inn, I highly recommend this hotel for friends and family - especially w/kids, totally kid friendly and yummy free breakfast and a great location. Of course you can always stay with us, but if we are at full capacity or just happen to get stuck in our little rental until we do have a baby - that might be an option!!

Oh, we went to Jakob's Pediatrician on Friday to check his eyebrow and it turns out the wound opened back up - the glue didn't keep it closed. At this point there is nothing we can really do except help it heal - which will take a bit longer and he may have a bigger scar. The doctor (whom is a young, single guy) said to Jakob that it will just help with his rugged good looks and "besides he can get an eyebrow ring in it later", Jakob replied to me, "Yeah Mommie....What's an eyebrow ring?" Hysterical!

2 comments:

Amber Test said...

Uncle Sethy will be proud.

Bexy said...

Exactly - I thought of Seth too! Rugged good looks! Dang, Jakob just keeps getting cuter...