Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Again continued

I am really slow at this Blogging thing, sorry!!! I thought I posted my last posting but I guess I lost it. OK, please be patient when reading our Blog as I am mildly retarded at this!!

I meant to put in the update posting that we are currently looking for a house in Portland. Our renters in Pasco have let us know that they are ready to buy our house - so we will do that sometime soon!
We put an offer on a house today but got rejected for a better offer - oh well, we will keep looking. We won't be able to get a house in our lovely little neighborhood as all we can afford are 2 bedrooms. We all know that I would go insane if I had to live with a 2 year old, an infant and a husband that works from home in a 2 bedroom house - plus where would our visitors stay!!
So, we will be looking outside of Westmoreland!

Oh, I will be posting a belly picture next week sometime, for those that keep asking for it!! We haven't actually taken one, I plan to take on at our ultrasound appointment.

OH, and Jakob's eyebrow is doing so much better, the glue really worked.

Jakob informed me today that "When I'm bigger I will drive myself to school and walk Roxy by myself". He also told us that when he is older he will "drink beer". I guess we're raising him right?!

2 comments:

Bexy said...

Gee, I wonder who told Jakob what beer was? Could it be your hubby?

Carla said...

In Boone's father's day card he said that daddy loves salad and beer! What a surprise. Need to post that baby pic Mark took of Brody with the busch lite! Miss you!