Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ben Harper

I just thought those who know how obsessed I am w/Ben, would appreciate that I got tickets today for his upcoming concert here in Portland on Nov. 12th! I am super excited, the last time I saw him was when I was 9 months pregnant with Jakob! This little lady will get to experience Ben before she is born too!! Ben has a new album coming out, you can check it out on his website, they even have a video on there - of course I've watched it a few times already! Apparently Ben is changing some things up and will be trying to play acoustic shows again and has even suggested a kind of dress code - interesting - you can read more about him at http://www.benharper.net/lifeline/.
When I bought the tickets today I wasn't sure that I would be able to get them b/c he's playing in a relatively small venue for him and it would be my luck not to get them, so when the young girl at ticketmaster said we could have like the 10th row I reached over the counter and grabbed her - I couldn't believe it, well it was too good to be true, they got bought out from under us - so we got the 19th row - aisle seats - which will be very important for me as I'll be 8 months pregnant!!
I'm sooooooo excited!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wahoo Jess. I just checked his schedule and he's going to be in Seattle too. Would be so awesome to go. I'm excited about the Gorge, our friends Anna & Bill are going, too with their 4 yo and new baby. :) Should be fun!
Love you!!! Wendy

Mrs. Cush said...

Did you know that Adrian and I had "Waiting on an Angel" playing when our groomsmen and bridesmaids came down the isle? :)