Friday, August 3, 2007

Jakob's funnies

I think I should keep a running tab on what Jakob says in a day, I wish I could remember everything he says, some of it is hysterical. I will try to put something on the Blog at least weekly of what he has said that has cracked us up.
Today he said at the library (where voices should be quiet) "Boobies are private". We were going to check out a book called "The Prince has a BooBoo" and "BooBoo" is his word for "boobs", so he had to announce that. He apparently also told Mark today that he will "drive his own car with Ian to Mountain Hood when I'm bigger." Also told me again that "when I'm bigger I will drink coffee and beer." Can you see a theme with the getting bigger stuff! Too funny.
Oh, in story time today there happened to be a newborn there with her sister and Jakob announced that the baby "came from her mom's tummy but the baby doesn't have booboos yet." Another running theme in his life - boobs!! Lovely!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Coffee, beer and boobies? Totally his father's son, good lord.

But be warned - Tisa had a friend whose son Drew, at four and a half, answered Kristen's question of "What's your favorite food, Drew?" with the following: "Kisses..." and, with eyes fluttering, leaned in and gave her a huge wet kiss on the mouth! Smooooooth operator. He was subsequently found humping on the neighbor girl behind closed doors at, like, age 7 (you know, innocent enough little-kid humping, but still!)so look out!

I think it's so cute that Jakob is making all these plans about when he's "bigger". It'll be fun to hear about all the interesting things he comes up with.

Hope you are having fun with the relatives - I was wrong about the dates for Bite of Oregon, it's actually next weekend, so maybe we can all go check it out.

Bexy said...

To echo Amby's note: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, yes? Hilarious! I can't imagine him saying he wants coffee and beer - especially the coffee part - what a true Portland/Northwestern boy! Love it!