Wednesday, August 8, 2007

G Love and Special Sauce

Mark and I actually went out to a concernt tonight! We saw G Love and Special Sauce at the Edgefield. It was so great, I highly recommend seeing G Love live, a very entertaining concert. The Edgefield has a beautiful outdoor setting for a concert. We brought our own chair and blanket and watched the concert as the sun went down.

Auntie Amby watched Jakob - which of course he loved! He was smiling from ear to ear when we got home and was very excited to tell us all about his few hours with Amber at the farmers market and home doing puzzles, trains etc.
Jakob's new thing is to dance wildly to Led Zepplin (of course Mark turns it up super loud), we tried to get him to do it for Amber but he wouldn't "shake my moneymaker" for her! Too funny!
When I was about 9 months pregnant with Jakob I saw Ben Harper in concert, so I swear that's why Jakob really likes music w/guitar, but it could also be alot of environemental stuff since Mark puts it on all the time!
So, with this new baby we'll see if the baby likes blues/funk after seeing G Love in concert - the baby was kicking and rolling around a lot during the concert - not sure if that's good or bad!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I remember being at a New Years party at Steph's when I was pregnant w/ Brody and that kid was kicking so hard in time to the bass. Cracked me up! I was kind of a side show! He loves LOUD music to this day so I think there is something to your theory!