Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Overheard the kids saying....

"What did you do at preschool today?"
Sarah: "Ummm, I played Norma. Style and Class, that's Norma says"
Jakob: "I played Scooby Doo with my friends, I was Scooby...we figured out mystery stuff and who was the monster."

Walking to the park last night,
Jakob:" How are seeds made?"
Me: "From the plants that drop them"
Jakob:" No, I mean how did a seed get made, like the first seed?"
Mark: "That's like asking which came first the chicken or the egg."
Me: "Jakob, nobody really knows how the first seed was made...when you become a scientist you can figure that out."
Jakob: "Like a paleontologist, I could find the first seed?"
Me: "Yep"
Jakob: "Oh, ok."

Tonight, Jakob was outside in front playing with the older little girl that lives across from us, I heard him talking to her about music,"Yeah I like rock n roll music, because you can really rock to it, right?"

Sarah helping me make dinner, "I need my apron on, I make dinna for Dada, he like nookles (noodles)"
"I want more spicket (biscuit)"
"No more fruit, make a tummy ache"

"I dub you Mama" - so cute!!

2 comments:

Bexy said...

Your kids are amazing! Jakob is so practical, and Sarah is all about "style and class" - What?! I love it!!

dakotasmommy said...

that is pretty darn cute.