Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I saw the midwife yesterday and everything seems to be looking good with this little lady.
I am 24 1/2 weeks pregnant and starting to feel it! My belly is getting tight already, my boobs are too big and sore and my lower back has started to spasm. I had back problems with Jakob, but this time the back ache didn't start until later in the pregnancy. I am getting regular massages - 1/2 hr - can't really handle the full hour as it is a deep tissue massage on the lower back. Between that, stretching and ice it seems to give me some repreve. This little lady is super active, I think almost more so than Jakob, I can't imagine a baby being more active than Jakob, but that seems to be the case!
I think I'm done being pregnant, I had about 1 month of good times w/cute belly, not too fat and no real pain - well that's out the window and all I have left to look forward to is getting bigger, tighter and more uncomfortable! Gotta Love being a woman!

No comments: