Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Jakob Funnies

Just thought I'd share a few things Jakob said today:
"My friend Jake can come to my house and I will read my Monster Under the Shed Book to him and he will really like it."
"Ian is not my buddy, he is my friend and he has a tongue."
"Tomorrow I want ice cream in my lunch bag."
"Jake didn't wear his helmet today (on the tricycles at school), so he broke the rules." Jakob is just starting to understand the use of rules.
"Today I did ballet with Jake and Mason and Molly...I wore a skirt and slippers." I was informed today that he participated in ballet finally - and took part in wearing the tootoo or skirt/wrap that the girls wear, as well as the ballet slippers. Too cute!

Yesterday morning Jakob woke up at 5:45, each day he's been waking up earlier and earlier for no reason - it's killing us - anyhow he turned on the living room light, the TV, came into the bedroom and said, "I am awake and I need to watch Dora...I need a waffle...and then I will poop and go back to bed." Hmmm Mr. Independent or Mr. Demanding - not sure. He did fall back to sleep on his way to school. Made for a really cranky evening.

1 comment:

Bexy said...

I am DYING. The "Dora...waffle...poop...back to bed" string of demands - I don't envy you but if it makes you feel any better, I'll be up at 5:30 am tomorrow and will sip my coffee in your honor!