Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice?

Well, Miss Sarah, in all her glory, pooped in the bath tub tonight! Oh yeah, this is my first experience with this as a parent (I won't go into detail on my experience with my brother as a child). Jakob was getting out of the tub, I turned to help him out, turn back around and there is Sarah bending over, saying "Potty" and a huge unmentionable is coming out of her rear end!!! AAAH!! Thank God Jakob was out of the tub, he was laughing as hard as I was though! I called for Mark's help, he ran up, got grossed out, didn't hurry as fast I would have hoped to get the paper cup I asked for to scoop out the poop - meanwhile Sarah is frantically stepping around in the water, poop floating into toys, around her legs (narrowly being missed by her feet). 
So, it was a hysterical moment, one I soon won't forget, the image is burned in my brain!
And needless to say, the tub is quite clean and sanitized now!! It needed a good cleaning anyways!!

No comments: