Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Kids

Our kids doing fun kid stuff...

80 degrees outside, but raining, gotta dig in the dirt!

Naked toddler watching brother dig!
I found this stuffed dog today at the resale shop - an awesome deal - Sarah wouldn't leave without it, she tried to carry it out the door but didn't make it b/c it is so big.  So, I thought I better buy it before we got charged with shoplifting! 
Jakob named it "Spotty Dog", and informed me that "Roxy wouldn't be happy if she saw the dog in our house or on her bed...do you think she can see us right now from heaven?" Me:"I bet she can." Jakob:"Oh... well Roxy, this dog isn't real." Cute! 
Jakob's serious, thinking face while talking about Roxy.


1 comment:

Dexter said...

That just about made me cry. I know how much you all are missing Roxy. Those kids are so friggin sweet...