Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Thoughts

 Jakob's prayer tonight:
"Dear God, please make sure Roxy is happy and that she is playing safely and nicely with the other dogs, we miss her so much. Amen."
I spent the day with Jakob today, mostly resting and playing games, digging outside and walking to the park. He is over his stomach virus, fever was gone by mid morning. We talked a lot about Roxy and heaven again and what she is doing up there. It was nice to have a day with just Jakob, I think he really appreciated that time, I know I did.
I am pretty sure Sarah is getting sick, so I'm sure I'll be home with her at some point this week!

As I am typing this posting, Jakob came out of bed and saw the pics of Roxy on the computer and wanted to look thru them. I explained each of them to him and he was so happy. I started to cry and he said "It's ok Mommy.  It's a good thing that God is up in heaven with Roxy watching her, she is happy." I really hope so.

No comments: