Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Had a nice Mother's Day. I was given the "best present in the whole world", by Jakob - a picture of me. A sweet hand print from Sarah and a super cute necklace (hand made by a local Portland woman) from Mark.
I got to sleep in until 8:30 am, didn't shower, went on a walk to the bakery for my favorite latte, and a piece of coconut cake. We walked over to the Sellwood park for some play time - kids had a great time. Then home for a family nap! We spent the afternoon buying seeds for Auntie Amby's garden, and a couple plants for our pots (strawberries and tomatoes). We had dinner ala New Seasons (no cooking for me) and an early evening margarita!! All in all a great day.

Climbing trees

Sarah, awoke from her nap and had a wrestling match with Jakob!

My super sweet gifts!
You can see in this picture - Me (with a dress on), a few hearts, the sun, the sky, some grass and a flower!




Happy Mother's Day to all those hard working Mamas!! Your work is selfless and never ending, and your heart ever giving!! Love You Mom, Mom K., Mom M., and all my sweet girlfriends who are raising your sweet little chicks!!

1 comment:

dakotasmommy said...

Sounds like a great day. Happy Mothers day Jessica!