Wednesday, February 11, 2009

At home...

I have been sick for about a week now, I finally took a day off yesterday from work, kids were at daycare and I got a bit better - imagine that! Well, I was home today with Sarah, she has a cough and was up screaming last night. So, I took her to see Dr. Joel this morning and she checked out fine, ears good (although he took out a ton of ear wax - I actually got a bit grossed out by it, normally I like that sort of thing - I am digressing here). 
Most parents know that nights are totally different than days when it comes to illness. So, of course tonight, she is coughing up a storm! Already been on the phone with Dr. Joel this evening, we are hoping this isn't bronchiolitis, but it just might be. So, she is sleeping sitting semi upright in her infant car seat - totally ghetto but it works - poor girl! She really is miserable when it comes to sleep. During the day, when she's awake she is just her normal goofy self! I'm so praying for a semi decent nights sleep! We sat in the steamy bathroom 3 times today, each time she got so angry, because she thought she would be getting in the tub - but it was too hot for her, so we kept busy playing with her favorite toy EVER - toilet paper and breathing in that steamy air!

Here is a picture I took of Sarah today, she is very into putting things into the garbage, so we have her put her diaper in. And, anyone who has changed a 1 year old's diaper, knows they don't sit still, so I let her walk around after I clean her up, she thinks it is so great and loves to have that little job to do!



Caution, super cute naked baby picture!




So, this goes in there right?!

No comments: