Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Jakob Question

While I was using our bathroom, Jakob came running in with something "Very important to tell you...When Sarah was in your tummy she wasn't wearing clothes...Right?"

(Anyone who has been around Jakob in the last month has enjoyed hearing every sentence end with "Right?" And the way he says it sounds a bit like Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High".)

"You're right, babies swim around in the tummy without clothes on...when they come out we put clothes on them."
"Why"
"To keep them warm"
"Oh, yeah...but when I was in your tummy I wore clothes...right?"
"No, you were naked too"
"No, I was nudeydoo (our word for naked) and now I wear clothes because I'm a big boy."

2 comments:

Amber said...

could you hear my "awwwwwww" from across the river? Please 'scuse me while I attempt to sponge up the puddle that my melted heart has just made all over your blog.

NUDEYDOO!!!!!!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Amber - I think you're dropping eggs!!