Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting Married

Jakob has been asking about marriage a lot lately, I'm thinking because the little girls at school talk about it? When asked whom he will marry he has said "Mommy...Daddy...baby Sarah" and "Nana". He has asked a few times about how old you have to be to get married, my response "When you're an adult", Jakob "Yeah like when I'm five, right?"
But, he has asked me twice now "How does getting married end?" I told him, "When you get married it is supposed to be forever, it doesn't end, you marry the person you love and stay with them forever." His response, "Hmm, I don't think I want to get married." I about died, had to bite my tongue to not laugh - he is his Daddy's boy!
Too bad little ladies, he is living his Daddy's dream and not settling down! For my sake, I hope he does settle down and have beautiful kids - who knows!!

No comments: