Sunday, January 13, 2008

Still Pregnant!

Yes it's true, I am still pregnant, now 6 days past due. Sarah just is not ready to come out, I think she is pretty cozy in there! In fact when the midwife checked me yesterday, Sarah's response was to hit her fingers like "Get out of my home!" Unfortunately I am still not dilated, but baby is doiing well per the non stress test. We did schedule a c-section for Wednesday the 16th. If I go into labor before then, great! So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Will keep the blog as up to date as possible!

1 comment:

Bexy said...

At least you know for sure that by Wednesday little Sarah will arrive, whether she wants to or not! ha ha!

I'm sure you are dying right now but knowing that within a few days you will have her must be some relief? I can't wait to see pictures and everything!!!

Lots of love,
Bexy