Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Pregnancy Continues

We went to the midwife today, I've been having some pretty regular contractions today but again I am not dilated! Sarah's NST was normal and the amniotic fluid level was fine. Sarah seems to be quite content in there, again she hit the midwife while I was getting my cervix checked! So, the plan at this moment is to hope I go into labor tonight. If the contractions cease, I will go ahead with a c-section probably Thursday - not sure yet. I'm really hoping labor will progress a bit tonight!
Will keep you posted!

7 comments:

Haiti 2010 said...

Hi Jess - I am thinking contraction thoughts for you! I see Sarah's name is official :-) How wonderful. Good luck. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mark and Jacob!!
Love,
Shell

Haiti 2010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bexy said...

Sarah!!!!

Oh man, you already have a "little general" on your hands, yeah?

I'm thinking about you and the fam, sending lots of love and good thoughts... xoxo!!

Azure Family said...

Yeah! We are thinking about you guys!! Take care and get that labor going! Jakob is going to be such a great big brother!Love, Jenn

Wendy said...

Jess.
Castor oil.
Guaranteed.
Joe.

Unknown said...

Hi Jess,
I hope this goes through...set up a google e-mail account just for you :). I hope you, Jakob, Mark, and Sarah are all doing great, and that little Sarah comes into the world tonight. I'm praying for all of you.
Much love,
Suz

Amber said...

Hey everyone, I'm headed over to the Watson's for hospital watch, Mark said they are coming almost every 5 minutes now. Wheeee. I hope to text Josh from the hospital with frequent updates and he will try to put new info here in the comments section. SO EXCITING!!!!!