Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mommies Day!

Had a nice Mother's day weekend, full of love, torment and more love from the kids!

Friday night, Mark had a great impromtu idea to hike at Torrey Pines to watch the sunset, unfortunately it was foggy, but it was fun to walk on the beach and hike up the hill, the kids thought it was exciting to eat their dinner in the car too (too cold outside).

Spent Saturday afternoon at the Wild Animal Park, the highlight was definitely the butterfly exhibit!
There were the most beautiful butterflies flying all around us, totally amazing!

Took this picture of a baby elephant nursing, too cute!
The kids feeding the deer. I didn't have any quarters for the food and this nice man gave us quarters - the kids were thrilled!

Woke up on Mother's Day to Jakob tiptoeing in the bedroom to Mark, "Daddy can you help me make coffee for Mommy?" How much do I love this kid!
He and Sarah made me the cutest gifts - here is one of my favorites:


P.S. Mark gave me the cutest shoes! He knows the way to my heart! Oh and at the end of the night, the kids and Daddy made chocolate covered strawberries - WOAH, I am seriously spoiled today!

Happy Mother's Day to all those that work so hard raising little ones, caring for big ones and loving us thru it all!
Hope you were all spoiled today too!

No comments: