Saturday, July 10, 2010

Parents Day out, wine tasting

Had a fantastic day with great friends, wine tasting (4 wineries, in a limo, no kids). I think we were all so giddy to be out without children, it wouldn't have mattered what we did. Needless to say, the fantastic wine, conversation and tons of laughter made it so memorable!

Our first winery, feeling great after all the "tasting" we did! I am speaking only for myself of course, but I did more drinking than tasting! It was fabulous wine though!

Mark at the second winery, Domaine Serene, really was a serene setting. Mark is trying to be so fancy with his wine tasting skills - what a dork!

The three amigos, seriously they spell trouble! They didn't go to one wine tasting spot, they chose the local pub and food over that - yep trouble I tell you!! Too funny!
The ladies weren't any trouble at all!
!

No comments: