Thursday, September 24, 2009

Everything that brother does...

Everything that brother does, Sarah can do too - or so she thinks! She really likes to try to ride his skateboard now!

Oh yeah, that's my daughter, sitting in the street with a random cat and LOVING it!



She also likes to watch the Wiggles - not really what Jakob likes the best, but he enjoys the Wiggles for sure!
Here she is deep in concentration, trying to dance like the Wiggles do!
Nice moves!


Here is Sarah's newest trick - jumping! You can hear her yelling for "Brahda" or Brother.


I don't have any new pics of Jakob, bad Mom! But I can tell you what he wants to be when he grows up, "A scientist, because they figure things out...or a knight...Jake really wants me to be a knight, but I think I'll be a scientist."
Me, "You'd make a great scientist because you ask so many questions."
Jakob, "Yeah I do, and I help people when they are sad, I'm good at that too."
Not sure how that all relates but, that's what is going on in his 4 (almost 5 year) old mind!!

2 comments:

dakotasmommy said...

I can't believe he is almost five!!!!!!!!! Crazy.

dakotasmommy said...

I can't believe he is almost five!!!!!!!!! Crazy.