Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dance Party

Last night Mark had a soccer game, (it was too cold and rainy for the family to go) so while Sarah took a nap, Jakob said he wanted to "dance and show me his new, super cool moves!" So, we had what I call a "Dance Party", where we dance like crazy for about 5 minutes. Jakob wanted to "shake it" to Jack Johnson - not that easy to go crazy to - but we managed! So, Jakob's new moves (that he must have learned at school) are basically, standing with his feet still and shaking his bottom like crazy, while swinging his arms - really cute - then he ends that with some kind of a flip. I wish I could have videotaped him - but when the video camera comes out, he dosn't dance as well. He's getting better at dancing, I think he might take after his Mom in that department - let's hope! I love our dance party nights!

No comments: