Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Shower and Visit from Nana

I was thrown the lovliest baby shower this weekend, by my friend Amber. We had tea, yummy food and delicious desserts at Papa Hayden - a restaurant in our little neighborhood. I was showered by my closest friends (that are in town), with beautiful, girly gifts! My Mom flew up for the weekend and has been spending a lot of quality time with Jakob, of course Jakob loves that!!!
Wendy and Carla stayed with me over the weekend, we had a slumber party, complete with Sixteen Candles and pizza, sadly we are all Moms - well Amber was there for the movie and girl talk too, she's not a Mom, but we are all older now and were in bed by midnight and woken up bright and early by Jakob!

We took our official hospital tour today, brought Jakob and he did so good, very patient during the informational session (40 minutes) and then enjoyed seeing the babies in the nursery. Jakob was a bit worried about the babies that were crying "Why are they crying? They want their Mommy and Daddy." Too cute.



4 comments:

Bexy said...

Cute!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you... but I'll be seeing you very soon - and maybe the new little girl too! yay!!! xoxo

The Bradshaw Family said...

Wish I could have been there! You look great and very happy! I am so happy you are having a girl, even if I am jealous! :)

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Bex - we can't wait to see you, hopefully I will deliver while you are here!!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Michelle - Don't be jealous, you've got two amazing boys that you won't have to pay for any prom dresses or weddings for! :)