Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our little surprise!

Well our little surprise baby came out with a surprise too! On September 4th, because of her small size, she was taken via c-section at 9:09 pm - 3 weeks early. I have never been so frightened in my life, remembering how traumatized I was with Jakob's c-section and worried about our new little peanut, I had what was probably a panic attack on the table, but with calming words from Mark and a lot of deep, slow breathing and positive thinking,  I made it thru to hear our little one's first cry and saw her sweet little face.

It took a few days to name her, with her little delicate size, many suggestions from hospital staff, family and friends, and family agreement, we named her Lily. I have taken to calling her Lily Bean as she was just a little bean or a jelly bean as the nurses called her,  when she was born.

There are no words or maybe too many words to describe my feelings for this little lady. I was so scared and shocked to know that I was having another baby, and now I can't imagine my life without her.
Jakob and Sarah are the best siblings, so caring, gentle and loving with her. I know she was meant to be in our family, she has filled our hearts with whatever was missing, we are truly whole now.









No comments: