Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mommies Day

Had a wonderful day! Woke up at 6:30, with voices in the hallway, but then was allowed to sleep in until 8:45, that is unheard of! Thanks to Daddy! I was given breakfast in bed, doughnuts, pancakes and eggs - (what more could a pregnant lady want) oh my! Jakob joined me in bed to eat, luckily he did, all I could fit in my tummy was a doughnut and 1 small pancake - he helped with the rest. He got a big kick out of sitting in bed with me! Sarah had already downed her doughnut, wasn't too keen on sitting while we ate. I was given some of the sweetest gifts and a beautiful starfish necklace from my most amazing hubby!

Spent the afternoon with the in-laws and the nephews, we BBQ'd, managed 4 kiddo nerf gun chaos, and then treated ourselves to chocolate and the Carlsbad Chocolate Bar- YUMMY!


                                                  My sweet little blue bird gift from Sarah!

                                            Sweetest note from my sweet boy!
And our newest gift! Sweet baby girl Watson!!


Feeling very loved and so lucky to be a mommy to these amazing kiddos!


No comments: