Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Rant About Ears

Poor Sarah, she is on her 2nd month of ear infections - basically since February, she has been on antibiotics for ear infections. She also has conjunctivitis - Pink Eye. Poor, sweet girl, today she had a shot of Rocephin - awful stuff - she was a champ though, always is, I'm sure it's all the fat on her thighs that helps, and the Elmo sticker that she got!
 I am so tired of ear infections, I could scream - as much as Sarah does! Anyhow, she will be heading to the ENT soon for an evaluation for tubes - hopefully that will help this poor girl! I'm pretty sure I also have an ear infection, just trying to ride it out myself. Anyways, I don't think ears were designed when we had so many "super bugs" going around (obviously), I am just questioning this "intelligent design"! Don't you think there would be some kind of evolution of the ear that would prevent this. Maybe my kid was passed over on that! 
OK, I'm done ranting and raving. 

3 comments:

Carla said...

No more milk! Take a month off from dairy Watsons!

Amber said...

ooooo, the gauntlet, it is thrown down...

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Ok, no milk, that might kill Sarah!